Join Our Team
- Be part of a creative, mission-driven school and enjoy the freedom and independence to engage in new learning methods, projects and experiment with your ideas.
- Be a member of an inspirational, intellectual and vibrant international community of teachers.
- Expand your teaching skills through our professional development programme.
- Receive an employment package that allows for a comfortable life in Poland.
- Is a native English speaker
- Is an experienced teacher (previous experience in early childhood education preferred)
- Is passionate about teaching young children
- Is passionate about progressive early childhood education and enthusiastic about learning and implementing diverse methods in the classroom (Montessori, Reggio Emilia, Project based work, Non Violent Communication, Mindfulness etc.)
- Is a creative and collaborative person
- Is a positive, confident and professional communicator who can engage in courageous conversations when needed.
- Has a growth mindset – can contribute to the development of a learning community and engage in professional learning activities
- Is consistent in establishing and nurturing relationships with children, parents, teachers and the wider community.
It is not required to have a degree in education.
If you wish to apply please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com